You can pack small gifts with ease, if you are planning to give an extra large gift box to friends, family members, and others, then you will face a problem, How can I wrap my gift, follow these simple steps:
How to Wrap Extra Large Gift Box
- Uncover the gift paper onto a plane surface and lower the top half of the box onto the paper.
- Trim the paper to wrap around the top half of the box and secure with double-sided tape.
- On the top section of the box with a free end, fold the flaps inward and crease, secure with double-sided tape.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other side of the box.
- Use a cord to measure the width of the box, then cut another sheet of wrapping paper that’s the length of that twine.
- Cover the additional sheet of paper around the middle of the box, folding the hard edges cover and securing with double-sided tape.
- Using your cord, cut a length of extended ribbon. Wrap it around the box to hide where the edge of the paper is visible.
- Replicate step 7 on the other side of the box, using a long ribbon that you can then tie into a bow.
After following the above steps, you will see nicely packed, no visible lines and patches at the extra-large gift.
LD packaging offers extra large gift box for whole sellers and suppliers at the best quality and varieties of the gift box product. It has a variety of sizes and colors, customised gift packaging according to the customer’s requirements.